Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ha! a quicky!!!

I am going to make this a quick one because of the crazy long one I put up last time. So starting with Friday, really Friday night, we had a ward Christmas Luau (however you spell it!)


Laura and I got dressed up.


She wore her wrap and I wore a lava-lava that I borrowed from a Samoan dude that I know. It was fun and we got a lot of compliments, because Laura looked so good ;-) We didn't go sit on Santa's lap, I thought it would be fun to go sit on him at the same time, and then list off everything we could even think of, but Laura didn't think it was such a good idea, so we took pictures next to the palm tree.



Then Saturday came, and Laura made an awesome stocking hanger, it is so cool, we hung it on the wall and it looks great. We have blue stockings, because blue is way cooler than red :-)



Really we just liked the blue ones better. I got my bike all ready to ride, I adjusted the seat and got the tires pumped up at the gas station.
On my way home I got some quarters so we could do laundry...




In the laundry room.
Today we went to church, and in Relief Society/Priesthood, (we were combined today), some ladies talked about saving money by cutting coupons, so Laura started to do some of that, and now she's cooking some chicken wrapped in bacon. mmmmm....


Well, I think that's it, I hope you enjoyed it, we took pictures of our nostrils, but we figure you don't want to see those! lol later everyone!!

4 comments:

Harmon Clan said...

Hope the chicken turned out good and that you save lots this year. By the way ACE ALL OF YOUR TESTS THIS WEEK! We love you - thanks for the cute pics.

GreenPhoenix said...

You're right: Blue is better than Red, but only when it is mixed with yellow! GO UTES!

Somers said...

You guys lead a very cool life. I like the blue stockings, maybe we should add a few blue to ours.... Looks like you are having fun.

Somers said...

Dude!!! Aren't you going to post about your awesome Christmas break and Laura getting into OHIO!!!!!?